Thursday, December 15, 2011

What am I doing?

What am I doing? Musings from the Word, what?

For those out there that read my blog. You may be wondering about my last two posts. I have decided to start using my blog as a way to share very briefly what God is laying on my heart for that day (or at that moment in time). I'm labeling it "Musings from the Word." So far it has been a short passage of scripture followed by a prayer. The verses have been just short snippets of my devotions. So this is more like a down low of Scott's devos than anything else. The prayer is usually how I am relating the truth I find in God's Word to my life. For me it is a journal of remembrance about what I'm being taught. For you? Well do what you want with these. They're usually great verses so checking them out is cool! Also, I plagiarize! So if you are a tremendous blessing to me, I will write about it! Just saying ;) (not to be misunderstood, I give credit to my sources . . . I just might blatantly share your thoughts)

No comments:

Post a Comment