Friday, May 11, 2012

Pray in My Name

Wow this movie concisely addresses some of the underlying wonderings behind many of my recent posts. Although it does not fully satisfy my questions it certainly addresses the attitude with which I should seek answers. It speaks to the posts I've had on prayer (always something I hope to be growing in). It sets the ground work for the mindset, attitude, and identity by which we approach God.  It addresses my wonderings on the appropriateness of expectations in our Divine Creator. It sheds light on the will of God. Although many of my thoughts on prayer recently have centered on the beginning of the Lord's prayer, this speaks to the customary "in Jesus name, amen" and talks about what it means to really prayer in name of Jesus. Revolutionizing!





I'd like to really highlight the third point he makes. Approaching God by the work that Jesus did on the cross and in full realization of what that means.

No comments:

Post a Comment